While a lot of people feel that two is too young for school, Adam and I feel like it is never too soon for organized education...and a little break. So when Ms. Niki opened up her beautiful home to our not so gentle daughter, I had to ask if she was serious, and whom did I need to make the check out to?All kidding aside it has been a fantastic experience. Rylee is learning so much and loves her teacher and new friends.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Rylee goes to school
While a lot of people feel that two is too young for school, Adam and I feel like it is never too soon for organized education...and a little break. So when Ms. Niki opened up her beautiful home to our not so gentle daughter, I had to ask if she was serious, and whom did I need to make the check out to?All kidding aside it has been a fantastic experience. Rylee is learning so much and loves her teacher and new friends.
Posted by The Burtons at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
and her teacher loves HER! cutest costume EVER today! i'll get the pix to you soon.
Post a Comment